Q: I have a new 3ds with the firmware 9.8.0-25J version. your new flashcard can work on this version or not?
A: Yes, Sky3DS card can support the newest 3DS V9.8.0-25J version.
Q: Can this flashcart play 3ds game online ? ex : pokemon and doing a wonder trade or battle with people online.
A: Yes, Sky3DS card can play 3DS game online as a genuine gamepad did, can also save,load,edit etc....
Q: I just bought a sky3ds linker (blue button) and let me know if it is compatible with the .cia game format and support eShop game?
A: No, SKY3DS can only support original retail game card dumps .3DS format, it doesn't support the .cia format and eShop game.
Q: Do you have a "game compatibility" list for SKY3DS card?
A: We do a compatibel game list, all were included in our newest template file, see here.
Q: Can this Sky3DS play standard DS/DSi games?
A: No, SKY3DS can play 3DS games only(original retail game card dumps .3DS format).
Q: Could you please explain how template data is made so that I can make it myself .
A: Please see the instructions here to build a new game file head info by yourself, and email us those "pre-file", we will process and add it into the new updated template file later.
Q: The roms on my Sky3DS (red button) load for a few seconds then unload and go to the next rom,the card just automatically cycles through every rom I have.What's wrong with that?
A: For those old SKY3DS(red button) card users, just hold the button for 5 seconds and press "A" to enter that game while its icon to pop up on screen. Please also see more details "here".
Q: Don't know why i can only play the first game on my microSD card, it can't switch to other games when i press the blue button?
A: Please format your microSD card or try another new one, and download the rom from other more reliable sources, make sure it's retail game pad dumps(not an eshop game), and has the same region with your 3DS console.
Q: Does saving work on games like Animal Crossing, Pokemon X and Y,also does this allow cheats and homebrew?
A: Yes,you can save, reload, edit on any 3DS games as a genuine gamepad did. Sorry, no cheats, no homebrew at the moment.
1. Please download the DiskWriter Tool to your PC, and you will get such a rar file;
2. Extract it into the same directory;
3. Run the "DiskWriterV100.exe" app as an administrator role;
4. Before running DiskWriter app, you have to intall the ".Net FrameWork V4.0+" , otherwise go to step 5;
5. After you installed the Microsoft .NET Framework, reboot your PC and then re-open to run the "DiskWriterV100.exe" app as an administrator role;
6. Insert a Microsd card with an adapter into your PC , and the option will appear "USB2.0 CARD-READER USB Device (.PHYSICALDRIVE1)", select it and then click the button "Go!" ;
7. There will be a warning "The selected drive is not currently formatted for this application". Just click "Yes" to go on;
8. "DiskWriter V1.00" tool is running normally should like below; Choose "File" ->"Format";
9. Again, there is a important warning to inform you that " Formatting the dirve will destory ALL information on it! Are you sure you wish to processed? " , click "Yes" to confirm, then another warning inform you once again, click "Yes" ,
10. Click "OK" after format complete;
11. Choose "File"->"Write" and choose your favorite 3DS roms and then its will be written into your microSD card in a few minutes;
12. After writing completed , insert the microSD card with Sky3DS into 3DS/2DS console to enjoy it.